6/7/09

Use Dummy blog to gain your blog popularity and increase google pagerank


The aim to build a dummy blog is to make blogs chain or website chain, so you get more link to your ultimate blog and increase google pagerank. Usually I used 5 to 15 dummy blog to support my 1st blog, above is the example of dummy blog system.
Looks like MLM system, isn’t it? He..he… but it works, you make your own link and referral. I will show you how it works, step by step :

  • make an article, and posting it in your 1st blog, build 2 or 3 link word in your article to blog tittle, example :
tittle : Make money online
paragraph :
start your own internet business, you can make money from internet business. Money
its a word that motivate you to gain your income from the online business, ......................
(link money word to your url blog tittle.)
  • posting same articles to your 5 dummy blog, and remember link dummy blog tittle to your 1st blog tittle, also the word “money” and “online” to your 1st blog tittle.
  • posting your 1st blog on social networking website such as facebook, twitter, etc. And take ablogwalking on entrecard, blogexplosion, mybloglog, blog catalog, cbox etc. Just remember,you doing that at 1st day. (use tiny url).
  • on a 2nd day an, do step 3 on your dummy blog. (use tiny url too).
  • don’t use this system to every posting, just one in a month.
  • try it, and you can do it by yourself, don’t trust anybody, an be yourself.

8 comments:

ark said...

Isn't this a case of duplicate content? Will google not penalize your blog because of this?

Annuity said...

Yeah, I agreed! Thanks buddy for a comment.

LithiumMind said...

Interesting concept

Ninah said...

this is the first time i've heard of the technique but it seems to be a fairly good one :) but it would be nice to have good content on your dummy blogs too

Business Loans said...

I recently came across your post and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that it caught my interest and you've provided informative points. I will visit this blog often. Thank you.

Cara Mencari Uang said...

This is an article that I find from the first.gYou write an article giving a lot of information very useful for me. Thank you.

Introducing
Cara Mendapatkan Uang

Grocery Coupons List said...

Very nice post. I really enjoy the reading. I come here from the google while searching for some good article.Thanks for the post.

vinman said...

A novel idea to get back links and improve search engine ranking. This is the first time I have heard a strategy like this and it will be white and not black hat tactics.
SEO Tips

“Burung Camar” PADUS Departemen Sosial Ekonomi Pertanian Fakultas Pertanian Unpad

Burung camar like comment and subscribe video lagu burung camar   “Burung Camar” PADUS Departemen Sosial Ekonomi Pertanian Fakultas Pertania...